Casa Colonial Yalina & Gustavo (Baracoa)
Colonial house built in the year 1898 by French marine, they are even conserved in some parts of the house the floors, roofs, doors and original windows. The rooms with air conditioning, fans, refrigerator and private bathrooms with shower and hot water. The house furnished with furniture of style has dining room, it living room with TV set, telephone and interior terrace with ornamental plants, table and seats to rest, to have breakfast and to have dinner. Superior terrace or roof with beach chairs to take the sun and panoramic view to the sea, the Malecon, Hotel The Castle and the Yunque of Baracoa. It is located in the Historical Center to 100 m of the Malecon, to 100 m of Church of Our Mrs. of the Asunción of Baracoa and Central Park, to 400 m of the Terminal of Bus Viazul and 400 m of the Strength La Punta. From Baracoa one can make trips in the day to the Natural Park Alejandro of Humboldt, to the Yumuri River, to the Property Duaba and Villa Toa and to the Yunque of Baracoa. Our Mrs. of the Asunción of Baracoa, been founded between 1511 and 1512 by the Early Diego Velásquez, and that it ended up being also the first capital and first bishopric of the Island. It is located: - At 5 hours in car of the City of Santiago de Cuba. - At 5 hours in car of the City of Holguín. - At 4 hours in car of Banes (near Beach Guardalavaca).
Hot Water, Air Conditioned, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Laundry, Parking, English Spoken, Television, Terrace
1 Room (3 People - Living Together with a Cuban Family)
- Triple (2 Adults + 1 Minor)CUC$20 – CUC$30